This is my first review after my super long break from school and life :3 and just like usual I’m making this review post in class :’3 Well, I guess I got most of my free time in class HAHAHA sounds like i never learn anything in school. whatever, let’s just go to the review! :3
What is it?
This product is not actually the usual mask sheet everybody knows, however, this one is a capsule mask! :3 This cute little capsule is from Innisfree and it is called Capsule Recipe Mask: Green Tea.
I rarely encounter capsule mask like this one actually, but I know Holika Holika also sell capsule mask similar to this one. But if you do go to Innisfree, you will know that there are various kind of capsule masks and they are really interesting!
This capsule mask is for moisturize your skin as it is stated 그린티 – 수분 which translated as Green Tea – Moisture. The product said that this capsule is “the supple and plump jelly massage pack with green tea moisture to fill your skin.”
I don’t know why it’s a massage pack though, as far as I know I just have to spread the essence over my facial skin and wait. Well, let’s see then.
Here it is!
// CUTE RIGHT? //
Direction as stated:
- Smooth over your face that can feel dry after cleansing.
JUST SPREAD IT OVER EVERY INCH OF YOUR FACE.
- Rinse of with warm water after 10-15 minutes.
- Insert the cap of capsule into the container and pull for air tightness to use for 2-3 applications.
- Massaging will relieve your facial muscles for more comfortable looks.
- Choose the right one (the right capsule) for your skin condition. well of course.
pros and cons
SUPER SMOOTH SKIN.
i swear i’m in love with this thing.
- easy to apply
- good scent
- relatively cheap, because it’s only SGD$2 (pls correct me if i’m wrong) and it can actually be used for 2-3 times.
- fresh skin
- easy to rinse off
- I think it moisturize the skin. Well, how could I measure the moisture of my skin? But my skin feels smoother and better so I think it really moisturize my skin.
- spreading the essence is not as easy as just using the common mask sheet. you need to use brush or your finger to spread the essence.
I swear I’m so in love with this little green tea capsule. At first, when I just finished rinsing off the essence after 15 minutes, I don’t really like it as it makes my facial skin sticky. This is subjective though, those who have very dry skin probably will love the moisture :3 HOWEVER. After a few minutes, I kept on brushing my cheek with the back of my hand. BECAUSE MY FACE IS SUPER. ULTRA. SMOOTH. omg
I RATE THIS LITTLE CAPSULE FOR 5/5 #woooot
I bought this capsule for SGD$2 at Innisfree, please correct me if I’m wrong. :3 Thank you for reading this review! Have a nice daaay!